11/15/2009

Tattoo


As you probably don't know, one thing that I call art and appreciate a lot is tattoos!
I've just one that I've made with 15 years old on my back, it's pretty simple and I love it very much!For 3 years that I'm with the idea of do another one that have a lot of meaning for me, but I don't live with my parents anymore (one year and six months) and I don't know if they are going to like seeing another tattoo on me, cause they hate it (especially my father, cause when I've made my first one my mother has been with me and my father make of that a big deal!) So, I've already decided to do, and already find a good store!
Last week I've made my second piercing and discovered that store and I just love the guys from the store, the way how they work and everything about that place. So, yesterday I've been there, with two friends of mine (because I've told them that I'm gonna make a tattoo and then they say that If they knew some place they wish they could do too....) so I've take them over the store and they have make the tattoos! And the guy who have tattooed my friends have let me take some pictures!! =D (ah, and I've already talk with my grandmother about doing another tattoo and she is going to pay that because she knows how much it is going to mean for me)

Como vocês provavelmente não sabem, uma coisa a que eu chamo arte e aprecio muito são tatuagens! Apenas tenho uma que fiz aos 15 anos, nas minhas costas, e que é muito simples e eu adoro-a! Desde à 3anos que ando com a ideia de fazer outra que tem imenso significado para mim, mas eu já não vivo com os meus pais (1 ano e 6 meses) e não sei se eles irão gostar de ver outra tattoo em mim, porque eles não gostam (especialmente o meu pai, que quando fiz a minha fui com a minha mãe e o meu pai fez disso um grande problema!) Mas, eu já decidi que vou fazer e já encontrei uma boa loja!
Na semana passada descobri a loja (de que já me tinham falado) e fiz lá o meu 2º piercing e adorei o pessoal da loja, a maneira de trabalharem e tudo acerca daquele local! Ontem estive lá com 2amigos (porque lhes disse que ia fazer outra tattoo e eles disseram-me que também queriam fazer..) por isso levei-os lá e eles fizeram as tattoos! E o rapaz que os tattoou deixou-me tirar algumas fotos =D (Ah, e já falei com a minha avó acerca de fazer outra tattoo e ela vai decidiu pagar-me porque ela sabe o quanto isso irá significar para mim)


Sem comentários: