8/27/2009

Mike, Mike, Mike

Hey, this is a really fast post cause I'm out of time with the bunch of stuff that I need to do today, cause I'm not in vacations anymore, I'm back from Algarve to the big city, Lisbon (big city in Portugal, not like New York or so!!) One think that I make sure to do every single day is to check out Mike Shinoda's blog!! Really! I love that guy.. he belongs to my favourite band (Linkin Park), and yeah, it really is my favourite band, since ever! Although the music he makes art, and I just love the way he makes that, it's so ... I don't really know how to describe it! Just rock and I love it! The other day I check his blog, and he had a post quite interesting with a youtube video, in some street and the guy in that video... I don't know, it's awesome! To check his blog you just need to go to mikeshinoda.com

Hey, hoje é um post muito rápido porque estou sem tempo com o montão de coisas que preciso fazer hoje, sendo que voltei das férias, do Algarve para a grande cidade, Lisboa (grande cidade em Portugal, nada a comparar com New York e assim!) Uma coisa que eu faço todos os santinhos dias é ver o blog do Mike Shinoda! Mesmo! Adoro-o.. ele pertence à minha banda favorita (Linkin Park), e sim, é mesmo a minha banda favorita, desde 2002 (desde sempre!)! Além da música ele também faz arte, e eu adoro a maneira como ele a faz.. é tão.. Nem sei descrever! Adoro-a! No outro dia estava de visita no blog e ele tinha um post interessante, um vídeo do youtube, em alguma rua.. e o rapaz do video.. Adoreii! Para ver o blog do mike basta ir a mikeshinoda.com !

Here is the video on his post:
Aqui vai o video do post dele:


Ah, and for last, two recent pictures from Mike, I take them in his last show here in Portugal, August 5th, 2009:
E por último, 2 fotos recentes do Mike, tirei no último concerto dele aqui em Portugal, dia 5 de Agosto de 2009:





Isn't he cute?


xoxo

Sem comentários: